Saturday 16 July 2011

Like smiling, crying and celebrity.....

I have eight minutes to type this entry and I'm not going to waste a single second. My bath is running, that takes 8 minutes, and I need the bath to loosen my back up. Mucking about in the sea plays havoc with your posture. Particularly when you have a 10 year bold hanging from your neck at the time. And I need to loosen the back up before tomorrow (just) because I'm doing the Great Weston Ride and there and back again.

They say that the original of the species is more deadly than the male. Them, you know the ones. I'm not so sure. I always tell people that enthusiasm is more important to focus on than confidence, because, well, because a wise woman, now travelling internationally in her work, once told me this.

In case you are wondering what this has got to do with cycling, well that is for me to know and for you to ponder upon. Let's just leave it at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJaoD3YVopw

No comments: